Buying a House is an exciting event. We work alongside you to support you through each step of the process.
We can’t fund the house for you, but we can ensure that you understand what you have signed and assist you to get the best step into your new home.
A few things that we do:
- Perusing the Agreement for Sale and Purchase
- Searching the title
- Attendance on Vendor’s/ Purchaser’s Solicitors in relation to the confirmation of the contract.
- Review of LIM report (based on what Council knows about the property)
- 1Assistance with Kiwisaver Withdrawal and Home Start Grant applications
- Preparing the e-dealing for the Transfer of the property, and the discharge or registration of a mortgage.
- Preparing loan documentation
- Attending to settlement.
- All usual attendances on you to discuss Agreement for Sale and Purchase, attend to execution of Authority and Instruction form and Bank documents, arranging transfer of possession of property and to account to you at the conclusion of the transaction.