Relationship Property

The Property (Relationships) Act 1976 gives a deceased person’s spouse or partner the choice to elect to make an application under that Act for a division of relationship property rather than taking according to the Will.

The spouse or partner MUST make the “election” within six months from the date that probate or letter of administration is granted.

(03) 218 9855
Our strategy is to help you. It's all about Me @ Mee & Henry law
Find Us
45 Gala Street
PO Box 934, Invercargill 9810
Mon - Fri: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm

Copyright © 2021 Mee & Henry Law Ltd. | Website designed by Cool Websites NZ